GIA Miami offers state-of-the-art, science-based outpatient mental health and addiction services to our patients. Our mission is to accelerate the application of neurobiological and psychosocial knowledge to mental wellness and outpatient addiction therapy programs for our patients. We aim to be a global reference model for outpatient addiction therapy and mental wellness.
Mental Health and Addiction Services at GIA Miami
At GIA, we employ a unique battery/assortment of scientifically validated biological and psychological diagnostics to better understand each individual’s health circumstances and needs and then use outcomes/data from these tests to design/customize therapy programs and wellness programs to optimize health outcomes. In line with the GIA Miami mission, our mental wellness and addiction therapy programs are implemented in partnership with the client. This approach requires that the client be an active participant in the treatment and wellness programs. We empower the patient with the skills to take charge of their mental and physical health, using addiction education programs that are based on modern science and tailored to the particular needs of the patient.
Our approach to outpatient addiction therapy, in particular, comes down to five simple ideas:
- In America, more people suffer from addiction than from diseases like heart disease, diabetes, or cancer.
- At GIA Miami, we understand that addiction is a complex brain and often multi-organ disease.
- Successful therapy for addiction requires a comprehensive, personalized approach.
- We meticulously craft evidence-based personalized therapeutic approaches to suit each patient’s individual needs.
- Only a fraction of the people suffering from addiction will get the help they need because they don’t know that many therapeutic approaches are available and effective.
Learn More About Our Mental Health and Addiction Services
At GIA, we understand that there is no single, “magic-bullet” cure for mental health concerns or addiction. Each person struggling with these types of problems is unique, and so requires an individualized approach tailored to their specific needs. If you or someone you care about is battling addiction or struggling with their mental health, reach out to GIA Miami at 833.713.0828. At GIA, we can give you the tools you need to take your life back and get the future you deserve.