We are living in an unprecedented challenging time in our society. But GIA is ready to help you get back on track. The number of people experiencing difficulty in focusing and concentrating, distress, insomnia, increased anxiety, and depression has risen exponentially over the last few months. The state-of-the-art, science-based mental health treatment programs offered by GIA also serves patients who wish to restore their mental wellness.
As is the case for other conditions, such as addiction, we offer our clients a personalized, comprehensive battery of scientifically validated biological and psychological diagnostics to better understand each individual’s health circumstance and needs and then use data from these tests to design customized mental wellness and addiction therapy programs. In line with the GIA Miami mission, our mental wellness and addiction therapy programs are implemented in partnership with the client, empowering the individual with all the necessary skills to take charge of their mental and physical health, using education programs that are based on modern science and tailored to the particular needs of the patient.
To learn more about our mental wellness and addiction therapy programs, reach out to GIA Miami today by calling 833.713.0828.
Mental Wellness and Addiction Therapy Programs at GIA Miami
At GIA Miami, we offer a broad range of patient-specific mental wellness and addiction treatment programs. These include but are not limited to:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) – The most commonly used psychotherapeutic approach, cognitive-behavioral therapy is an evidence-based approach that can help you change your thoughts and behavior patterns while helping you build healthy coping skills
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) – DBT uses some principles that are similar to those of CBT but provides a more in-depth focus on regulating your emotions, working through adversity and difficult moments, and overall mindfulness
- Group therapy sessions – Group therapy at GIA lets you find perspective in the presence of peers and build a network of support
- Family therapy – Rebuild relationships with family members through therapist-led sessions
- Addiction-specific therapy – The world-renowned addiction specialists at GIA address addiction to different substances or activities in different ways. We currently have addiction-specific therapeutic approaches that address cocaine addiction, opiate addiction, alcohol addiction, nicotine addiction, and gambling addiction, among others
- Mood and anxiety disorder therapy – This treatment modality is designed to address depression, anxiety, PTSD, and a host of other mood and anxiety disorders
- Aftercare – We support clients even after they leave our mental wellness and addiction therapy programs by planning for the future and connecting them to our extensive alumni network
Offering such a wide range of psychotherapeutic approaches means that the mental health and addiction specialists at GIA can tailor a treatment plan to your specific needs.
Learn More About the Mental Wellness and Addiction Therapy Programs at GIA Miami Today
At GIA Miami, we understand that every patient’s needs are different. Individuals and their families who are dealing with addiction issues require different treatment modalities than those who are suffering from gambling addiction or a mental health condition like depression, anxiety, or PTSD. In most cases, the patient will require a combination of approaches so that they can simultaneously explore the roots of their mental health or addiction issues and develop coping mechanisms and strategies for moving forward. Other patients require treatment for a substance use or gambling problem while also needing to have a mental health concern that underpins their addiction addressed. This is why at GIA Miami, we offer a broad range of mental wellness and addiction therapy programs that we can utilize to design individualized solutions for all of our patients.